Travel's Brightest Star: Fun Cruise Facts
- The cruise industry has been experiencing 8.4% growth yearly.
- Over 7 million North Americans will vacation on cruise ships
in 2003 and cruising has barely tapped its potential.
- Almost 43 million people say they will definitely or probably
take a cruise in the next five years.
- Currently, only 13% of the U.S. population has taken a cruise.
- Cruise vacations boast the highest satisfaction ratings among
ALL types of vacation travel.
- Cruise lines are investing over $15 million to build at least
50 ships in tne first half od this decade.